In the business world, very little can be accomplished without a clear, well-written, and enforceable contract. However, when a contract requires enforcement due to a dispute it is essential to work with a qualified business litigation attorney.
At the Dilendorf Law Firm, our business litigation practice represents companies, employees and employers in all matters pertaining to contract disputes. Our highly qualified contract dispute lawyers have the depth of experience necessary to resolve the most challenging and financially destructive contract disputes, achieving a satisfying resolution.
Over our many years litigating New York contract disputes, we have helped thousands of clients attain positive results.
Consequences of Contract Disputes
Adherence to contracts is vitally important for all parties involved, including employers, partners, shippers, sellers, and employees. However, when the parties disagree about their contractual rights and responsibilities, a contract dispute can arise. Contractual terminology is often technical, convoluted, and fraught with loopholes. As a result, contract disputes are not uncommon.
Contracts may serve a variety of purposes, depending on the type of business. The most common contract disputes come from the following areas:
- Construction Contracts
- Distribution Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Incentive Contracts
- Insurance Contracts
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Agreements
- Service Contracts
- Shipment Orders
We work diligently to assess, interpret, and ultimately enforce the contractual rights of our clients. As a New York law firm specializing in business and corporate law, the Dilendorf Law Firm has a thorough understanding of the business procedures and practices that apply to disputed contracts.
- The Contract Disputes Act (CDA) — The U.S. Department of Justice
- 41 USC Subtitle III: Contract Disputes – Office of the Law Revision Counsel
- Contract Dispute Resolution Board — NYC.gov
- Protests, Disputes, and Appeals — Acquisition.gov
- Contract Dispute Resolution: Surviving Costly Conflict — Harvard Law School
- In Contract Negotiations, Agree on How You’ll Disagree — Harvard Law School
- The Certification Requirement in the Contract Disputes Act — Acus.gov
- Alternatives for Resolving Government Contract Disputes – Acus.gov