GENERAL COUNSEL SERVICES
Dilendorf & Khurdayan offers services as outside general counsel to businesses of all sizes. Whether a client has a routine need for legal counsel or a temporary one, our firm is happy to offer our assistance in guiding the client through the business and legal issues quickly and effectively.
We take pride in being a part of our clients’ growth and success.
As outside general counsel, we focus on ensuring that our clients are fully informed and are making legally and financially appropriate decisions to grow their business. Often, we negotiate with third parties as the client’s business grows – investors, customers, vendors, landlords, accountants, consultants, media outlets, governmental and regulatory agencies.
Advised premier New York brokerage firm on all legal matters, including commercial leasing, intellectual property, corporate matters, employment matters, and handled all disputes in connection with their business operations
Represented a fashion start-up as general counsel in connection with various legal matters – joint ventures, agency agreements, new partnerships, signing new designers, re-structuring and corporate governance, setting up incentive compensation plan for employees, intellectual property matters, including registering trademarks and handling licensing arrangements
Advised foreign-based private client in connection with U.S. market entry, including corporate and tax matters, commercial leasing and intellectual property
We bring years of experience in commercial transactions to our work as outside general counsel. Our relationship with clients as trusted advisors coupled with our understanding of each client’s business, allows us to address their day-to-day legal needs quickly and efficiently, as well as anticipate legal risks and develop strategies to address those risks beforehand.
Our general counsel services include, among other things:
- Guiding companies through full business cycle – from formation to angel and venture financing to private/public offerings of securities, including digital securities;
- Choosing and setting-up appropriate holding and operating structures;
- Identifying, structuring and closing all stages of funding – terms, agreements, offering documents, regulatory filings;
- Protecting clients’ intellectual property, including trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets;
- Legal support of strategic deals including mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and spin-offs;
- General counsel services for day-to-day legal and compliance matters;
- Providing full legal due diligence and transactional support;
- Contract drafting, review and negotiation (i.e., software development, technology and license agreements, non-compete, trade secret and non-disclosure agreements, product commercialization and professional services agreements, vendor and services agreements, leases, incentive and executive compensation agreements, etc.).