For more information about our blockchain partnership dispute services,
Dilendorf Law Firm represents owners of blockchain startups, virtual token sponsors, and other FinTech enterprises in resolving legal disputes with their fellow partners, shareholders, members and co-owners.
Many blockchain startups and other FinTech firms are established by two or more founders, each of whom has committed him- or herself to the ongoing success of the business. Unfortunately, changing market conditions, new business or professional opportunities, changed personal circumstances, and other variables can stress the relationships between owners to the breaking point.
Oftentimes, conventional litigation attorneys lack the specialized industry knowledge necessary to fully and properly evaluate these disputes and most persuasively present them to mediators, judges, and opposing party’s counsel.
Our New York City attorneys leverage their experience setting up blockchain projects, structuring partnerships, corporations, limited liability companies, and other entities in the blockchain and FinTech industry to help our clients resolve partnership disputes of all types, including:
- disputes over the terms of corporate bylaws, partnership, operating, and shareholder agreements;
- breach of employment contracts;
- enforceability of non-compete agreements;
- breach of fiduciary duty;
- theft, misappropriation or commingling of corporate or partnership property;
- oppressed minority disputes and deadlocks;
- breach of preferred shareholder rights;
- disputes regarding buy-sell agreements or similar partner or shareholder buyout arrangements; and
- expulsion and wrongful withdrawal.