Dilendorf Law Firm provides professional legal representation in connection with disputes involving blockchain-related service providers.
The process of launching a new digital token or transacting in digital tokens and cryptocurrencies typically involves contracting with numerous service providers, including:
- Anti-money laundering (AML)/know your customer (KYC) contractors;
- STO/DSO launch platforms;
- Blockchain developers;
- Blockchain economics and governance advisors;
- Broker-dealers, finders, and marketing specialists; and
- Cryptocurrency and digital token exchanges.
The failure by any one of the service providers to fulfill its obligations in a legally compliant way can interrupt or delay the successful launch or operation of a blockchain project, or result in other negative legal and financial consequences for clients.
Our lawyers protect our clients’ interests by negotiating with service providers to ensure fulfillment of their obligations and to hold them accountable for any failure to do so.