Comprehensive Support in an Area of Uncertainty
Even after the token sale is complete, virtual-token sponsors, holders, and exchanges remain subject to numerous US laws and regulations, many of which have uncertain applications in the blockchain context.
Dilendorf & Khurdayan offers comprehensive support services to blockchain startups and other FinTech firms to enable them to confidently engage in post-STO/ICO activities.
- Maintaining a cutting-edge understanding of new developments in state and federal laws governing virtual tokens, token sales, and related topics, and keeping our clients apprised of the same;
- Complying with post-token sale securities regulations, including by preparing and filing appropriate forms or reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission for offerings under Regulation D or Regulation A;
- Representing clients in connection with state or federal government actions involving clients’ virtual tokens or token sales;
- Advising clients on the post-STO/ICO legal status of their tokens, including status as a security, and determining how US tokenholders can utilize those tokens on clients’ platforms;
- Reviewing continuing legal risks arising from securities and commodities regulations, consumer-protection and money-transmitter laws, and similar rules.