REAL ESTATE ACQUISITIONS
Purchase or sale of real estate in New York can be a lengthy process involving multiple parties and governmental authorities. Dilendorf & Khurdayan assists clients to successfully navigate through the complex process of buying and/or selling commercial and residential real estate in New York.
Represented a foreign client in the purchase of $19.7M condominium unit in Midtown, Manhattan
Represented a client in $7M buy-out of his partner’s interest in a mixed-use building in Midtown, Manhattan
Represented a foreign investor in setting up irrevocable trust holding structure for purchasing and holding investment real estate in New York
Represented a local investor in the sale of a $3.65M commercial condominium in Brooklyn, New York
Assisted a foreign client with obtaining financing for the purchase of $5.75M retail condominium in Downtown, Manhattan
Advised a foreign client on structuring a reverse 1031-Exchange for the sale of $5M mixed-use property in Midtown Manhattan
Represented a local investor in the sale and 1031-Exchange of $2.25M residential condominium unit at the CitySpire building in Midtown, Manhattan
Represented a foreign investor in the purchase of $3.7M residential condominium unit in one of Tribeca’s luxury high-rise developments
Represented a borrower in $10M commercial loan transaction secured by an office building
Represented a foreign private fund in negotiating $6.1M building and construction financing
Our real estate attorneys provide a full range of legal services for those seeking to buy or sell real estate in New York, including condominiums and co-ops apartment, multifamily, mixed-use and office buildings, industrial properties, warehouses and shopping centers.
Our real estate law services cover the entire life of the transaction, from initial negotiations to closing:
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing purchase offers and contracts of purchase and sale;
- Conducting title searches and examinations, and resolving any title problems;
- Structuring real estate transactions to minimize tax exposure for domestic and foreign clients, including using 1031-Exchanges;
- Selecting and forming tax-efficient real estate holding entities for domestic and foreign clients, including business entities and trusts;
- Assisting clients in conducting due-diligence review of commercial real estate properties and projects;
- Assisting clients in obtaining financing for the transaction; and
- Closing services, including drafting and review of closing documents.